Moorhouse Nursing Home is a beautiful country house in the heart of Hindhead, Surrey and provides nursing, dementia, and residential care for up to 36 elderly men and women. Our home is focused on delivering exceptional standards of personalised care and ensuring residents, and their families, feel supported and respected.
What if you could choose a job where you make a meaningful difference to people’s lives every day? Experience is not required as full training will be given.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist employees and agency staff to get to and from home/ train station within a timely manner. Ensuring they arrive at Moorhouse to start their shift at the correct time
- Transport residents to and from hospital appointments and liaise with the chaperone/ escort
- Standard checks are to be carried out on the company vehicle before usage
Housekeeping / Laundry
- To be willing to undertake both cleaning and laundry duties as necessary
- To assist in the monitoring and reporting of the general repair and maintenance of domestic cleaning equipment
- Reporting stock requirements
- To handle, store, prepare and cook food correctly as defined by current legislation
- To maintain records as appropriate
- To carry out general kitchen duties as defined by the Head Chef and Registered Home Manager
Please note the post is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS. The cost of the DBS is covered by Ashberry Healthcare Ltd.
Company pension | On-site parking | Referral programme
APPLY BELOW or email your CV and cover letter to the Moorhouse Nursing Home Manager, Denise Fitzpatrick at email@example.com or call 01925791180 to discuss the role further.
Join our team and make a difference in the lives of our residents!