As always, the health, safety and wellbeing of our residents, visitors and team members remain our top priority and we continue to adhere to the Government and Public Health England and Public Health Wales advice. Rigorous processes are in place within our homes including:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting programme
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by all members of the team
- Regular testing and temperature checks
- Residents and team members double vaccinated in England
We are delighted to have our doors open again to families, friends, and visitors. To ensure the safety of all who live and work within our homes, the following measures and processes are in place when visiting our homes:
- Visits must be booked in advance with the home
- Official text or email showing a negative lateral flow test conducted on the day. Alternatively, a test can be completed at the home, but you will not be able to enter the building for 30 minutes and tested negative
- Covid Passport documentation provided (either original printed certificate or via NHS app). This does not apply to family or friends visiting a resident
- Visitors must wear a face mask whilst in the home and follow all infection control measures
For those unable to visit, we continue to support residents to contact their loved ones by Skype and phone.
Visits outside of the home:
Across our homes in England, residents are welcome to go outside of the home and if accompanied, that person needs to have received a negative lateral flow test on the day of the visit. Most outings will not require isolation on return to the home however if the visit is considered high-risk, residents may be asked to self-isolate for 14 days.