We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic housekeeper to join our friendly team. As a housekeeper you will be an important member of the team, keeping the cleanliness of our home to a high standard.
Broomy Hill Nursing Home is situated in the beautiful City of Hereford and provides nursing and dementia care for up to 40 residents.
- Cleaning communal areas and bedrooms according to company standards – vacuuming and mopping floors, cleaning and sanitising surfaces and bathrooms, making beds, dusting.
- Deep clean of rooms to company standards when required.
- Ensuring all duties are completed in a timely manner.
- Checking stock levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Reporting any damages, deficits, and disturbances to Head Housekeeper.
- Experience is not essential as we will support you with all the training and support, you’ll need to do the job but what is important is that you are caring enthusiastic and have energy to share.
- Hours of work are 24 hours per week, 4 x 6-hour shifts, working every other weekend.
Please note the post is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS. The cost of the DBS is covered by Ashberry Healthcare Ltd.
Company pension | On-site parking | Referral programme
APPLY BELOW or email your CV and cover letter to the Holmer Court Care Home Manager, Claire Boulter at email@example.com or call 07449011829 to discuss the role further.
Join our team and make a difference in the lives of our residents!