We are looking for a dedicated and organised individual that wants to enhance the lives of others and offer quality services to join our kitchen team. Previous experience would be an advantage.
Moorhouse Nursing Home is an Edwardian country house in the pretty village of Hindhead in Surrey for a close group of 36 elderly care residents who require support with general living, as well as nursing and dementia care on both a short and long-term basis.
- Washing Pots and Pans
- Keeping floors clean
- Sanitising food preparation areas and helping with food preparation
- Checking all the utilities in the rooms are working properly
- Taking out the garbage
- Arrange equipment and ingredients deliveries
- Washing cooking equipment, utensils and dishes to keep them in rotation
- Cleaning up spills and avoid hindering operations
Please note the post is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS. The cost of the DBS is covered by Ashberry Healthcare Ltd.
Company pension | On-site parking | Referral programme
APPLY BELOW or email your CV and cover letter to the Moorhouse Nursing Home Manager, Alison Daly at email@example.com or call 01428604381 to discuss the role further.
Join our team and make a difference in the lives of our residents!