We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic housekeeper to join our friendly team. As a housekeeper you will be an important member of the team, keeping the cleanliness of our home to a high standard.
Blaenos House Nursing Home is a beautiful country house within walking distance of the pretty town of Llandovery and provides nursing, dementia, and residential care for up to 38 elderly men and women. Our home is focused on delivering exceptional standards of personalised care and ensuring residents, and their families, feel supported and respected.
- Cleaning communal areas and bedrooms according to company standards – vacuuming and mopping floors, cleaning and sanitising surfaces and bathrooms, making beds, dusting.
- Deep clean of rooms to company standards when required.
- Ensuring all duties are completed in a timely manner.
- Checking stock levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Reporting any damages, deficits, and disturbances to Head Housekeeper.
- Experience is not essential as we will support you with all the training and support, you’ll need to do the job but what is important is that you are caring enthusiastic and have energy to share.
- Hours of work are 21 hours per week.
Please note the post is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS. The cost of the DBS is covered by Ashberry Healthcare Ltd.
Company pension | On-site parking | Referral programme
APPLY BELOW or email your CV and cover letter to the Blaenos House Nursing Home Manager, Amie Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01550 720426 to discuss the role further.
Join our team and make a difference in the lives of our residents!